Open daily 10am to 4pm except Tuesdays
- Adults $10.00
- Pensioners / Seniors / High School Students $7.00
- Primary School Students $5.00
- Bus Groups of 15 or more $7.00 per person
*Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day
Thank you for your ongoing for support of the Narromine Aviation Museum during this difficult time. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back on-site albeit in a modified format.
The health and safety of the public, as well as our volunteers is paramount. We are implementing several procedures to ensure we abide by the Government recommendations. Please read the below information carefully and feel free to contact the Museum on email@example.com if you have any questions.
What is the Museum doing to limit risk?
· A maximum of 20 visitors is permitted on site at one time.
· We have increased the frequency of our cleaning and sanitising practices throughout the Museum.
· Disinfectant wipes and sanitiser will be located at several locations throughout the Museum.
· Group bookings travelling together are limited to 20 people. Social distance 1.5 metre for all visitors other than: Couples travelling together, Families with children travelling together (limit 5), School children operating under the NSW Schools Covid plan.
· We have placed markers on the ground at the entrance to represent safe social distancing.
· We will have a volunteer on-site, to ensure visitors are following the health and safety procedures, and to answer questions.
What can visitors do to limit risk to others?
· On arrival, visitors will be required to list name and phone contact number.
· Please do not visit if you feel unwell or are displaying symptoms of a cold or flu (fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory issues or difficulty breathing). If you look or feel unwell, you may be asked to leave.
· All visitors must sanitise their hands on arrival and departure.
· All visitors must practice social distancing and stay 1.5m apart.
We hope to see you soon!
· All use of the auditorium to be made by bookings
· Limit on numbers as per the 1.5m distance. Chairs only. Closed venue.
· No food or drink supplied
· Service of alcohol for any booking to be supplied by booking and operating through the Narromine Aeroclub and following the Narromine Aeroclub Covid plan.